Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale partners with a variety of purveyors to provide experiences fit for foodies to wow your group, including such options as chocolate tasting, local beer sampling and margarita demonstrations.
Available options include:
- Chocolate Tasting – Taste a variety of grand Cru Couvertures chocolate and learn to recognize distinct cocoa characteristics.
- Coffee & Tea – Create the perfect French press coffee and learn the differences in bean roasting, as well as different tea styles, to make the perfect pour.
- Chilies – Spice up Arizona with a progressive chili tasting. Guests will taste salsas made with a range of sweet, roasted and spicy chili peppers.
- Queen Creek Olive Oil & Balsamic – Learn the harvesting and production process of the best oils and vinegars. Taste the selection with a variety of local artisan breads.
- Spices & Rubs – Master your spices with our professional, and then blend and bottle your own spice rub to take as a gift.
- Wine Cellar – Explore and taste multiple wine varietals with a wine expert. Learn basic and advanced ways to taste wine.
- Beer Tasting – Taste and learn the characteristics with a variety of local beers, from IPAs to lagers.
- Margarita Demo – Sample and learn how to make the perfect margarita, as well as taste different styles of tequila.
For additional information about planning a program with Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale, please contact our Sales Team at (480) 513-5020 or inquire online.More posts from June 2017